Friday, April 20, 2012

Unique Cellist: Part 2

My family and I were helping host a baby shower and lucky for us Sharon (Cellist) came to play lullabys. I had the honor of listening to her play "Someone Like You", "Safe and Sound", some Coldplay, along with many other artists. Sharon is one of the most dedicated people I know. She puts her heart and soul into all of her music. It's always an honor to hear her play her cello. Another thing about Sharon that is very unique is that she does play for her own joy in music but she also plays for what it brings to other people. Last night she was telling me that she thinks this could be really good, and I think she's right. Something very memorable that she said that I will never forget was, "We need to bless the world." Meaning, her music can do a lot for people... we just need to get it to them. Sharon is one of the most talented people I know and you can see some of that talent for yourself on her website, http://sharongerbermusic.com/ and on her YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment