Friday, April 1, 2011

New Favorite Book Series!

Since last year I have been reading a really good series that my friend introduced me to. It's a bout two identical twin sisters that switch places. (They switch in every book) There are three books and the amount of pages is anywhere from around 230 to about 350. There are three different books in the series. They don't take me long to read. The first one took me three days to read. The second one took me two days to read. And I am currently on the third one. I know it doesn't really make any since why it has taken me so long to read the whole series, but not an individual one. It's because after I read the first one was out, I didn't even know they had a second one until I went to Barns and Noble. And I have been waiting for the third one and I got it two days ago! I usually don't like reading, but I love reading these books!


#1- Trading Faces


#2- Take Two


#3- Times Squared (Sorry it's so small)

No comments:

Post a Comment