Sunday, February 13, 2011

Unique Country

     This year, for our major project, we are doing a country report. They had us write down our top three country choices. Here were the choices I put down:

1.) Sydney, Australia
2.) Malta
3.) England

1.) My first choice was Sydney, Australia. I wanted to do Sydney because Emma, my best friend, used to live, with her family, in Sydney as missionaries. Apparently, Australia is a continent AND a country considering Sydney was scratched out by my teacher on my piece of paper. (And other people telling me)

2.) My second choice was Malta. Malta is a very small island just a little bit bigger than two of Washington D.C.. The only reason I put Malta down on my piece of paper is because my ancestors came from Malta.

3.) I put England down as my third choice because I couldn't think of any other country to put down for my third choice.

And the winner is...

Malta  

     I wasn't very happy with my country at first, or for that matter that much right now, because it's very hard to find information on it that you haven't already read. But I'm managing, and I think I'm doing pretty good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment